BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jessica  L.
I love this Leave-in conditionor!! It really helps with tangles and split ends... It makes brushing my hair so much easier when it's wet!
Angie B.
Eugene, MO
I love to use this on my hard to grow hair! I feel like it give my hair what it needs to grow healthy! Very affordable and smells good!!
Shani H.
Dallas
Yes! Such a good product to put in your hair after a quick post workout shower! By the time I get to work my hair looks and feels great!
Ashlee C.
Decatur, AL
Giving a 3 until I try it. I've tried other products from this brand and I wasn't impressed so would love to try this and change my mind.
Melissa C.
Virginia Beach
Great smelling product! Makes my hair easier to detangle after washing, and leaves my hair feeling smoother and stronger when it's dried.
Jessica J.
This product has left my hair super smooth. I use it weekly to rejuvenate my hair. Great smell. These products are great and affordable.
Haley P.
Buena Vista, PA
This stuff is amazing. I have never tried a leave in conditioner that I loved as much as I love this one. Highly recommend this product.
Haylee F.
London, OH
I was very sceptical of this product when I bought it. It's actually helped strengthen my hair without drying it out or a waxey build up.
Kayla S.
Toledo
Amazing stuff. Smells good and has more than one use! Do recommend for thinner hair thats gets greasy easily because this doesnt do that
Stella R.
I love this leave-in-conditioner! It seems to help my hair grow and at an affordable price! If leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.