BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Ashley W.
Napoleon, OH
I use this brand for a lot of my hair product and it has never let me down . Makes my hair super soft the next day when I leave it in all night
Corrine M.
Im not sure if this is why my hair grew or just my hair in general but my hair went from my shoulders to my upper back in just a few months.
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
love not your mother products! this helped me grow out a horrible cut so quickly! it smells amazing and helps your hair feel amazing as well.
Paola M.
This not your mother's conditioner works really great on my long curly hair. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a conditioner
Riley S.
Allendale, MI
This product is great because it leaves my hair feeling smooth after coming out of the shower. Affordable price for the product that you get.
Brittany J.
If you use this religiously every day you will notice a difference in about 2 weeks! I highly recommend this product it is like salon grade!
Riva S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This leave in conditioner made my hair very soft and it untangled it, but i dont really know about making my hair grow hasn't work for that.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love not your mothers products. I use this right after my shower when my hair is still damp. It detangles it easy and makes my hair smooth!
Kristy M.
MERIDIAN, ID
After over coloring my hair I had issues getting it to grow for over a year. This leave in really helped, my hair got stronger and healthier.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
This makes my hair so soft, I use it right when I get out of the shower everyday. It works just as well as all the high end at a cheap price
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.