BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Ellyna M.
Morton Grove, IL
A nice leave in conditioner. Does not leave your hair feel sticky or grimey. It’s effective for blow drying and it really hydrated your hair.
Wendy S.
Deming, NM
I felt like It worked okay. My tangles were gone and my curls stayed curly. Unfortunately, my hair did get very fly away with this product.
Kelsey G.
Palm Coast, FL
Leaves my hair soft and conditioned. I got it from influesnted and it is amazing I would purchase it again and I use not your mothers a lot
Kateri A.
I love the smell of this! It leaves my hair softer and it doesn't make it oily! I sometimes use a little more some days and less other days
Lizbeth L.
Nogales, AZ
Its amazing! I use it a lot.! My hair looks and feels softer. I haven't noticed my hair growing. But maybe I'll get results in some weeks!
Marina F.
Tampa, FL
Usually conditioner is too much for my oiley hair but this one didn't grease it up at all! And it's definitely helping me grow out my hair!
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
Use this so much especially when my hair is still wet it makes my hair super smooth.. 100000 times better handle most leave in conditioners
Abigail K.
Fountain Vly, CA
This was great!!! And so cheap!! My hair is pretty processed so I'm always in need of moisture and this definitely made my hair soft again!
Courtney W.
I loved the price. I love the scent and it made my hair feel amazing! I would buy again but it is kind of hard to find in stores around me
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair and I definitely noticed a difference when I used this. My hair is very dry and damaged and this really helped
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.