BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Great leave in conditioner, smells great at a perfect price point. I love to this in my gym bag to make it easy for me to get ready before work
Toni K.
I like to spritz this on after shower before bed with my hair in a braid. Leaves me less frizzy in the morning making styling easier and faster
Alexandra L.
I love the conditioner. Leaves my hair so soft. I'm not a huge fan of the smell however. I can't explain it, just smells a little funny to me.
Jordan C.
This leave in conditioner is amazing! I use it every time I get out of the shower to help moisturize and detangle my hair. It smells nice, too!
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
Fantastic leave in. Kind of pricey. Leaves your hair soft and manageable. Helps repair damaged hair. Great for repairing chemical damaged hair.
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
I got this in a vox box i had never heard of NYM but thank u influenster i now use it daily it leaves my hair so soft an it has grown out alot
Alfonzo B.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
It makes my hair soft and more manageable. I'm fairly new to this product so I'm waiting to see the results as far as speeding up hair growth.
kailey m.
I really love this product! I have been using it all month right after i shower and it leaves my hair feeling very soft and smelling amazing!!
Kambri  S.
Roy, UT
This stuff smells amazing and really detangles my extremely knotty hair. it's affordable as well, but I'm not quite sure it made my hair grow.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
This product worked well with my long, thick hair. A little bit goes a long way. I found that using it every other washing worked best for me.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.