BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
love not your mother products! this helped me grow out a horrible cut so quickly! it smells amazing and helps your hair feel amazing as well.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
After over coloring my hair I had issues getting it to grow for over a year. This leave in really helped, my hair got stronger and healthier.
crystal f.
Phoenix , AZ
Love love love love it. I can't explain enough how much I love this product. It smells so good and it feels so good in my hair. So worth it.
Jazmin H.
I really like using this to untangle my hair when I don't use conditioner. It doesn't leave me hair sticky like i found other products to do.
Elizabeth C.
MOUNT VERNON, IL
I love this stuff! It makes my hair very soft and easy to comb through! I have fine hair, but there is a lot of it so it is prone to tangled
Brittany J.
If you use this religiously every day you will notice a difference in about 2 weeks! I highly recommend this product it is like salon grade!
Riley S.
Allendale, MI
This product is great because it leaves my hair feeling smooth after coming out of the shower. Affordable price for the product that you get.
Corrine M.
Im not sure if this is why my hair grew or just my hair in general but my hair went from my shoulders to my upper back in just a few months.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
Another not your mothers product that I love. Great protective product. Keeps my hair strong soft and manageable. And it's super affordable.
Amanda M.
Quarryville
I hated the scent, but it helped my hair. It felt pretty soft and wasn't in a knot. I used it for a while, but I found better products.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.