BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
This product worked well with my long, thick hair. A little bit goes a long way. I found that using it every other washing worked best for me.
Toni K.
I like to spritz this on after shower before bed with my hair in a braid. Leaves me less frizzy in the morning making styling easier and faster
Jordan C.
This leave in conditioner is amazing! I use it every time I get out of the shower to help moisturize and detangle my hair. It smells nice, too!
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I really like this leave-conditioner. It makes my dry hair feel moisturized after a shower. My only complaint is that it doesn't spray evenly.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Great leave in conditioner, smells great at a perfect price point. I love to this in my gym bag to make it easy for me to get ready before work
Cheyenne s.
Bristol, TN
This leaves my hair so so soft it smells so great and it helps with brushing my hair out after I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair.
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
Greatest detangler ever. Asked my hairstylist what kind of adult detangler there was... and she said none. Found this and I'm so glad I did!
Amanda M.
Quarryville
I hated the scent, but it helped my hair. It felt pretty soft and wasn't in a knot. I used it for a while, but I found better products.
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
love not your mother products! this helped me grow out a horrible cut so quickly! it smells amazing and helps your hair feel amazing as well.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
After over coloring my hair I had issues getting it to grow for over a year. This leave in really helped, my hair got stronger and healthier.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.