BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Huda s.
Toledo, OH
All of Not Your Mother’s products smell amazing, and this is no exception! It has helped prevent frizz and tangles. Would definitely recommend.
Alfonzo B.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
It makes my hair soft and more manageable. I'm fairly new to this product so I'm waiting to see the results as far as speeding up hair growth.
jessica l.
The best hair product I've ever used. No residue and no knots were left in my hair. Smells AMAZING. it helped my hair grow quite a bit as well.
gianna s.
Chicago
i love the brand not your mothers. they have so many different products all with great packaging and effectiveness. love all of their products
Ashley N.
Thought this was okay. I feel the alcohol base in this is stronger than the rest of this brands products because it made my hair feel a bit dry
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
This product worked well with my long, thick hair. A little bit goes a long way. I found that using it every other washing worked best for me.
Alex S.
I don't use it everyday, but it is amazing.
My hair doesn't allow me to use it everyday. It has actually been about a month since I've used any
Marisol M.
I heard great reviews about this item. I am not too impressed with the product. Don't like the texture of it or the way it applies to my hair.
Jordan C.
This leave in conditioner is amazing! I use it every time I get out of the shower to help moisturize and detangle my hair. It smells nice, too!
Aleshia S.
W Manchester, OH
I feel like this product actually made a difference. It left my hair feeling healthier and stronger which I believe has helped it grow quicker.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.