BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I actually got this product in a voxbox and I love it! It really helped my hair shine and it really did help it grow. I would highly recommend it!
Lauren d.
I got the travel size in a vox box. I used it a few times, it detangles nicely and smells good but I don't know if I will ever purchase a full size
Hailey K.
I love this stuff although it seems to make my hair a little greasy (my hair gets greasy if I don’t wash it everyday) but it still works very well!
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It didn’t really make my hair grow any... however it smells great and I didn’t have any knots or tangles when I use it so that’s a big win for me!
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
All of their products make my hair smell so good and feel so good! Highly recommend any of their products to anyone! & their packaging is so cute!!
Joy M.
I use this for myself and my daughter. I have frizzy curly hair and she has straight hair but it works well for both of us. Reasonably priced too.
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
I love this stuff so much! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy or sticky like some products do. My only compliant is that it smells like beer??
ashley t.
I've been using this for about a month now and I've noticed my hair growing at a faster pace than normal as well as feeling extra healthy and soft
Danielle T.
Calvert City , KY
Wouldn't purchase any other leave in conditioner! I think this is the best one out there. Not pricey either! Leaves the hair feeling soft all day!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.