BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Joy M.
I use this for myself and my daughter. I have frizzy curly hair and she has straight hair but it works well for both of us. Reasonably priced too.
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Lauren d.
I got the travel size in a vox box. I used it a few times, it detangles nicely and smells good but I don't know if I will ever purchase a full size
Bri 🌵.
Mitchell, SD
Makes my hair feel amazing!!! Not sure if my hair significantly grew, but my hair felt soft and great! Not a repurchase but not a disappointment
Abby R.
Lexington, SC
This leave in conditioner is really moisturizing and smells lovely. I definitely recommend this product.. you can get it from Walmart or target.
Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
Really nice leave in conditioner but I don’t think it helped my hair grow at all. Very hydrating and makes your hair look smooth for a good price
Logan Y.
Dallas, GA
Not your mothers is insanely helpful. I’ve been blessed to have hair that grows pretty quickly, but this makes it healthy and strong as it grows.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Love this tiny package! I love this product and use it multiple times a week! Leaves hair smooth and not frizzy, while keeping it smelling great!
Ashley G.
Fort Worth, TX
I found it greasy and heavy on my hair. Smells really nice. But it didn't work too well on my hair. Maybe it's more meant to be for thicker hair.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
I usually love Not Your Mother's products but this one did not work well for me! Left my hair very greasy even though I followed the directions.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.