BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Fernanda J.
I liked it a lot for detangling after the shower and it smells super good!!! Haven't really noticed growth though... but maybe that's just my hair.
Tailor R.
BEREA, KY
I love this stuff so much! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy or sticky like some products do. My only compliant is that it smells like beer??
Darien K.
Jupiter
Their stuff definitely smells good and helps de tangle my hair but I can't really say oven noticed my hair growing much more than it already does.
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
All of their products make my hair smell so good and feel so good! Highly recommend any of their products to anyone! & their packaging is so cute!!
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
Awesome leave on conditioner. I used the whole line . I love the scent and formula of this leave in conditioner. The spray bottle works well too
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I actually got this product in a voxbox and I love it! It really helped my hair shine and it really did help it grow. I would highly recommend it!
Livvy F.
This stuff works. The entire line helps prevent breakage on the hair which helps it gain length. It does not grow your hair, it prevents breakage.
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It didn’t really make my hair grow any... however it smells great and I didn’t have any knots or tangles when I use it so that’s a big win for me!
Dottie S.
My daughter has extremely long and thick hair and she can't get a comb or brush through it without this and it makes her hair shine and super soft.
Joy M.
I use this for myself and my daughter. I have frizzy curly hair and she has straight hair but it works well for both of us. Reasonably priced too.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.