BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Bailey I.
Wichita
Doesn't weigh your hair down and seems to add a little bit of volume adding properties. It doesn't make your hair grow. It's a good detangler though
Jordan F.
Florence, AL
Love this spray!!!!! It's a great leave it conditioner. It does not make my hair feel heavy or oily, and my hair is longer that it has been in ages!
Merenda G.
Philadelphia, Pa
Personally, not a fan of not your mother’s products, I have dry hair from numerous times of bleaching and I feel like the products don’t really help
Angel S.
North Bergen, NJ
Very very good brand and also always affordable and long lasting , you can tell they put effort into making their products good for their customers
Darien K.
Jupiter
Their stuff definitely smells good and helps de tangle my hair but I can't really say oven noticed my hair growing much more than it already does.
Hailey K.
I love this stuff although it seems to make my hair a little greasy (my hair gets greasy if I don’t wash it everyday) but it still works very well!
Danielle T.
Calvert City, KY
Wouldn't purchase any other leave in conditioner! I think this is the best one out there. Not pricey either! Leaves the hair feeling soft all day!
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Absolutely love not your mother hair care products. They are quality products that are also affordable. They smell great and they last a long time.
Fernanda J.
I liked it a lot for detangling after the shower and it smells super good!!! Haven't really noticed growth though... but maybe that's just my hair.
ashley t.
I've been using this for about a month now and I've noticed my hair growing at a faster pace than normal as well as feeling extra healthy and soft
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.