BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Camila T.
Sunrise, FL
I like that this is a spray and it’s very light. Doesn’t overly oil my hair and leaves it feeling smooth and looking and feeling healthy. It’s very easy to use and perfect for after a beach or pool day or just being on the go!
Anna N.
I don’t recommend this product because when I spray it I feel like it barley gets on my hair. The smell is a little strong but not bad smelling. I feel like this does nothing for my hair and much rather prefer serums than sprays.
Maria B.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this conditioner and the spray bottle it comes in - so much easier to apply than other brands. Left my hair feeling soft and smooth without being greasy. Only downside is the price point in comparison with competitors.
Stephany G.
This leave in conditioner is amazing! It helps strengthen your hair and leaves a pleasant aroma that is to die for! It usually last 3 days for me and it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking! Great shine after the shower!
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
Smells amazing and leaves hair feel super soft and not oily. I can actually shampoo my daughter’s hair and spray this on her hair and she doesn’t cry from the tangles! It’s smoothes hair out great! Will continue purchasing!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This leave-in-conditioner is wonderful. It kept my hair feeling soft and hydrated all day. It helped prevent tangles as well. It is fairly affordable but is difficult for me to find. I will buy it again when I find it again.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
Love this leave in conditioner spray! It smells great and really helps strengthen my damaged hair! I have split ends just about all the time but this helps to keep my hair from breaking off when brushing. Definitely recommend
Lyndsey S.
Charles Town, WV
This wasn’t my favorite leave in conditioner it didn’t do anything for my hair. I really wanted to love it but every time i bring it out to try i always highly disappoint. My hair feel my dry and unmotivated to do anything
Megan M.
AMAZING STUFF. I recommend this to all of my friends, coworkers, classmates, strangers! Everyone! This stuff practically grows your hair overnight. I swear my hair is 12 inches longer than it was before I stared using this. Smells great.
Daytona💭 O.
Clarksville
i most defiantly recommend this to anymore this smelled so absolutely amazing and it works so well and a little goes a long way it made my hair so soft and helped with the frizz. it made it shiny and beautiful and healthy
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.