BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
I was a little hesitant with trying a leave in conditioner as I didn’t know if it’d make my hair greasy or not. I was pleasantly surprised that this product didn’t and even made my hair a little shinier and smell good. It’s not a product I would constantly use as it didn’t benefit me THAT much, but I wasn’t disappointed with my experience
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
I really enjoy this leave in, it makes my hair soft and it smells nice and is very affordable. When I first bought it the sprayer worked really well and it was easy to spray throughout my hair but as I started using it more and got towards the end it started spraying in a more concentrated stream. This isn’t too bad because I can just spray it on my hands but I feel like I doesn’t work as well when I have to spray my hands and put it in my hair that way so I’m taking one star away for that. Other than that, I feel like it’s a great leave in and it smells really good though I’m not sure if it’s actually helping with hair growth but I can get past that since it’s so cheap.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I use this product when my hair is still pretty wet right after getting out of the shower and I apply it mainly to my roots and give my scalp a good little massage to work the product deep into my hair. I spray a generous amount and my hair never feels heavy or sticky, so that's a plus. Now when it comes to if this product actually helps my hair grow, I'm not really sure because my hair naturally grows so very slow. I liked this product, but I probably won't be repurchasing it and I would say to pass on it if you are wanting fast results concerning hair growth!
Teddy M.
Chambersburg
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this! find myself repurchasing again and again! i’ve colored my hair several times in the past, then got it cut super short in an effort to get rid of the damage. THEN, i got it chemically treated. so my hair was DEAD and needed completely grown out. i’ve been using this for a little over a year, and get comments on how incredible, shiny, and healthy my hair looks. not to mention how fast it’s been growing. and for the price, you really can’t go wrong. Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner
Hannah Y.
Wilmington, NC
THIS WORKS! I had been using this for a while and it made my hair grow noticeably faster. I had a friend who had that type of hair where it grows to a certain length, and then stops. I suggested this product to her and she has been using it since, and her hair has grown more than 6 inches. It also smells great and it makes your hair really soft. Highly recommend!
Maddie Clare M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I use this every time I get out of the shower. My hair is naturally curly/wavy so if I leave it natural I spray this in my hair then go to bed with it wet. If I blow dry my hair, my hair looks super smooth and feels so soft. I can tell a difference if I forget to use this when I brush my hair because it will be so much more tangled if I forget to use the product.
Kendall K.
Indiana
This smells amazing, as most products from this brand do. It does help de tangle my hair and makes it easier to brush, but I’d like a little more softness in my hair. If you use too much, it feels a bit greasy in my opinion. Still, it’s a nice product that does make the tangles a little easier to deal with.
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
I absolutely LOVE Not Your Mothers products especially this one. I personally have trouble growing out my hair. Once it hits a certain length it seems to be done growing, but with this? Your hair becomes super healthy and grows extremely fast. This stuff my friends is a TRUE hair care keeper you HAVE to try!
Bella E.
St Augustine, FL
The first thing I noticed about this was how soft it made my hair. I normally spray this miracle stuff on my hair (which is mega-thin and can get really tangled) before brushing with my Wet Brush. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a price-friendly hair detangler or anyone in a rush!
Sarah K.
Pleasant prairie
As a blonde I tend to crave a product that helps my hair stay healthy and keep in growing strong, this product gives your hair a soft, supple feel while also protecting your hair from further damage! I recommend to those who also have tangles and have a hard time brushing after chemical treatments!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.