BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Hayley M.
Westminster, MD
This is my go to leave in conditioner, it leaves my hair soft and easy to set angle which is always a struggle! And it promotes healthy hair growth!
Delilah R.
OMG this definitely help my hair grow. I have naturally thin hair. After trying this not only did my hair grow longer but it looks and feels thicker.
Amy H.
COLONA, IL
A new product that's fun, trendy, and definitely 'not your mother's'! Pleasant smelling and wasn't too heavy on my hair. Left it soft and manageable.
Fatima F.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love it ! Bought it for my daughter and her hair did grow ☺ will be purchasing again. Thought it wouldn't work at first but I was wrong
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Smelled super fresh and made my hair super soft. Decently priced as well. But I didn't see any difference in my hair length in the few months I used.
Rae D.
I don’t really care for this particular detangler. I don’t feel like it aids in any way. It is not moisturizing in my hair, or in my daughter’s hair.
Grace C.
I've used this product for years, I use it after every time I wash my hair and I really think it keeps my hair stronger, would definitely recommend!!
sarah b.
butler, PA
I love this stuff! It smells great and my hair has been noticeably healthier since I've used it, and I do really feel like it has helped with growth
Bailey I.
Wichita
Doesn't weigh your hair down and seems to add a little bit of volume adding properties. It doesn't make your hair grow. It's a good detangler though
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Not your mothers way products are all amazing!! Doesn't leave greases and doesn't make my hair sticky. So I bet this leave in condition is a keeper!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.