BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Ashley L.
Love this brand, they don't have a lot of sulfate and chemicals. Great for curly and wavy hair. Doesn't weigh your hair down but offers extra moisture.
Kelly C.
Honesty l use this product religiously! It is so bomb, yhis product has helped me hair grow so much faster than it normally does! Highly recommended!
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
I love conditioner so when I found this it made my life easier knowing my hair wouldn't get tangled during the day. the wavy hair struggle has ended
Megan S.
Saint Albans , WV
I love Not your Mothers brand but this product didn't do it for me :/ I excepted to see some type of result after finishing the bottle and I didn't.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
This stuff is amazing! My hair is curly and generally dryer than most. This entire product line leaves my hair soft, manageable, and smells fabulous.
Amanda M.
Calhan, CO
Leaves your hair feeling silky smooth with a fresh scent that lasts quite a while. I truly enjoyed using this and for the price you couldn't go wrong
Amanda T.
Hartwick, NY
I adore this company and their products. They smell amazing, leave my hair feeling so soft and shiny and did I mention the company is Cruelty-Free?!
Taynara M.
After I tried this brand for my hair I never stop using it anymore. It has such a great effect on my hair that I cant say enough good things about it
Delilah R.
OMG this definitely help my hair grow. I have naturally thin hair. After trying this not only did my hair grow longer but it looks and feels thicker.
Hayley M.
Westminster, MD
This is my go to leave in conditioner, it leaves my hair soft and easy to set angle which is always a struggle! And it promotes healthy hair growth!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.