BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Abby M.
peoria, AZ
love this brand, love this product leaves my hair so soft and beautiful it is absolutely affordable and worth every penny, love love love, 100% recommend
Massiel T.
I absolutely love this product. Smells amazing and it truly works. It's not expensive at all. My hair grows so much faster than anything else I've tried.
Sarah L.
I absolutely love the smell of this product.  I do think it leaves a slight film on my hair. I was able to get the product on sale so it was a good deal.
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
Love this brand and this leave in conditioner. It detangles and leaves my hair feeling really nice and easy to brush through. Would definitely recommend.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I dont think that this made my hair grow faster but it did make my hair feel healthy. I use this during the summer when i am in and out of the pool alot.
Roxanne M.
Awesome awesome stuff! Love leave in conditioner. I have a few favorites but I see myself reaching for this one a lot. I recommend giving this one a try.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Unfortunately, I was not a fan of this product. The scent was not appealing to me, and it left my hair feeling very greasy and weighed down after using.
Madeline S.
Bowling Green
I went through this conditioner super fast it keeps my End’s looking healthy and easy to brush out with allows them to continue to grow fast and strong
Ashley L.
Love this brand, they don't have a lot of sulfate and chemicals. Great for curly and wavy hair. Doesn't weigh your hair down but offers extra moisture.
Alyssa L.
Hartford
Just okay. It leaves my hair soft but a little dry at the ends. It gives it a slight shine but I wouldn’t recommend for bleached ends. Mine stayed dry.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.