BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sarah L.
I absolutely love the smell of this product.  I do think it leaves a slight film on my hair. I was able to get the product on sale so it was a good deal.
G G.
One of my favorites! I have thick, naturally curly hair and this works great with my hair when I want to leave it natural or when I want to straighten it
Massiel T.
I absolutely love this product. Smells amazing and it truly works. It's not expensive at all. My hair grows so much faster than anything else I've tried.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I love Not your mother's way to grow leave in conditioner. Great product. Works well. I had never used a leave in product before and now it is all i use.
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
Love this brand and this leave in conditioner. It detangles and leaves my hair feeling really nice and easy to brush through. Would definitely recommend.
Janelin V.
Laud Lakes, FL
This product is the bomb dot come it smells so good and leaves my hair super shiny and hydrated. It is affordable to me and I would keep repurchasing if
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Love this leave in conditioner makes my hair smells so good and it keeps it shiny. I pick it up at Walmart but you can get any of your local drugstores.
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
I tried this product one time and it made my hair grow longer and fuller and it came in a nice package and I bought it at Walmart it's the best for shine
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I dont think that this made my hair grow faster but it did make my hair feel healthy. I use this during the summer when i am in and out of the pool alot.
Zakiya M.
Miramar , Fl
It smells really good. Keeps your hair soft while detangling too. It also stops breakage. I think this would be a product I would add to my hair regimen
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.