BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Madeline L.
Georgetown
I use this after my showers because it kind of leaves a weird feeling on my hair if I use it dry. It really helps my hair not break while I grow it out.
Abby M.
peoria, AZ
love this brand, love this product leaves my hair so soft and beautiful it is absolutely affordable and worth every penny, love love love, 100% recommend
melissa g.
Prattville, AL
Not your mothers products are great I use the beach one also. I have natural curly hair and it’s great for my hair. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy
Rachel S.
Stone Ridge, NY
I'm honestly not sure what this product is supposed to be doing in terms of having my hair grow quickly, but it does work well as a leave in conditioner.
Avery B.
Dawson, AL
This product smells amazing! It works wonders on your hair! I used this with the way to grow shampoo and conditioner and my hair seemed to feel thicker!
Ashleigh P.
Florham Park, NJ
I've only used it a couple of days but it's really moisturizing and smells nice. It definitely helps with dry hair. Not sure about hair growth though...
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
Love a lot of there products. Worth every penny to me. Keep rebuying a lot of there products. Have been a customer since they came out with the products
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Unfortunately, I was not a fan of this product. The scent was not appealing to me, and it left my hair feeling very greasy and weighed down after using.
Haydee M.
Manchester, PA
It's ok when I don't have anything else but it's definitely not the product I most reach for. Doesn't smell that great and leaves my hair feeling sticky.
Cezz G.
I loveeee it is amazing smells delicious and your hair shines beautiful give it a try if you havent this product is wonderful. I totally recommend it !!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.