BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Hannah H.
Douglas, GA
I received this product in my Endless summer Voxbox, and I fell in love with it! It's so amazing, and it really keeps my hair healthy and shiny. Love it!!
Taylor F.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I've been losing hair and shininess of my hair ever since I had my baby a couple months back and started using this. I couldn't ask for a better product!!
Marleigh K.
My hair is super dry (not sure why) so I actually bought this yesterday and received it in the #ESVoxBox too! This product is great and not pricey at all!
sierra w.
their products do amazing things for my curls. they bring them out, I keep my bounce and coils throughout the day. not too heavy and they smell really good
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
I would give this product a five star review but there’s a lot of problems with the spray applicator and it gets stopped up. However the product is great
G G.
One of my favorites! I have thick, naturally curly hair and this works great with my hair when I want to leave it natural or when I want to straighten it
Jacqueline D.
My daughter has waist length fine hair that always tangles up especially after going to the beach. We bring this product with us to use and she loves it!
Amber K.
This smells nice but it doesn't help my hair grow. I used it religiously for a while with little to no hair growth. It also kind of makes my hair greasy.
Madeline L.
Georgetown
I use this after my showers because it kind of leaves a weird feeling on my hair if I use it dry. It really helps my hair not break while I grow it out.
Chandra B.
Love the smell and the way it left my hair! I got this complementary from Influenster and love it!! Once I use up my free one I’ll for sure buy it again!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.