BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

haley s.
Grand Rapids, MN
Haven’t use this long enough to see if it really grows your hair but it makes my hair so soft and it smells so good it’s a good price around $5 and u get along if product. I buy this at ulta and they carry many others from this brand
Melissa C.
Ashland, KY
I LOVE this brand. It smells amazing & leaves my hair feeling so soft & hydrated. Totally affordable (thank goodness bc I stay stocked up on it) & you can never tell how much heat I actually use on my hair! Highly recommend for you ladies with long, thick, impossible hair!
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
This leave in smells great but I just don’t think it was strong enough for my hair. I have pretty dry hair and it’s damaged from bleach, and this wasn’t enough. If you aren’t dealing with colored hair you would probably enjoy this!
Kellie Z.
Santa Fe
Incredible product! Took forever and many many trial and errors to find a leave in conditioner that has so many benefits and that works well. It leaves my hair tangle free with barely any product used each time. My long hair is healthier, shinier, and smells great with my time using this product!  Love it!
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
While I don't think this made my hair grow, this did make my hair easier to brush out, which I can appreciate. This is a product I had gotten in a voxbox a couple of years ago, and ever since then I have repurchased it over and over.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
I love this product! It smells great, leaves my hair feeling hydrated and smooth, but not greasy. The only problem is that I have long, thick hair so I find that I use a decent amount but it's pretty affordable and sometimes on sale. I will continue to use this product!
Camila T.
Sunrise, FL
I like that this is a spray and it’s very light. Doesn’t overly oil my hair and leaves it feeling smooth and looking and feeling healthy. It’s very easy to use and perfect for after a beach or pool day or just being on the go!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like how there are not as many additives in this product compared to regular conditioners, but I prefer Simply U. My hair is thick and this conditioner makes it a little to frizzy. After a few weeks it started to calm down and become soft and shiny.
Anna N.
I don’t recommend this product because when I spray it I feel like it barley gets on my hair. The smell is a little strong but not bad smelling. I feel like this does nothing for my hair and much rather prefer serums than sprays.
Stephany G.
This leave in conditioner is amazing! It helps strengthen your hair and leaves a pleasant aroma that is to die for! It usually last 3 days for me and it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking! Great shine after the shower!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.