BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sierra C.
Rockwood, TN
I actually used this a lot when my hair was super short and it really worked for me , I would always leave it in for a good five mins and it worked like a charm
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
The product smelled great, only problem is I have wavy/curly mid-length hair and I think this product line is more for ethnic hair. But, I did enjoy the scent!
Samantha R.
This is one of my top favorite hair product brands. I haven't come across one of their products I don't like. This leaves my hair soft and smelling good.
Alexis L.
This product is amazing! It also softened my hair as well and help hair growth. I used this item for around three months and I grew around an inch and a half.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner. It's my lifesaver when on the boat - drape some on and brush out after skiing to get a head start on the tangles.
Jill B.
Claremont, NH
This product is okay. I have half a shaved head and I notice that hair grows back so quickly after using this, but the rest of my hair doesn't grow as fast lol
Khushi P.
Been using this for 6 weeks now and I'm hooked! Definitely have seen a great difference, price point and value are awesome as well. I purchased mine from Ulta!
Ansley W.
Maryville, TN
Love this company and this product. I could tell a difference in the length of my hair after using this product for a while. It’s easy to use and smells great
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
Another product that I love i spray a good amount after shampooing and conditioner and it works great I love the smell...and it works great on any hair type...
Amber
absolutely love all of “not your mothers” products especially this one from the packaging to the product to the smell it is all a great combo for a great price
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.