BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I got this product in a sample pack and I really did like it while it lasted. It was so easy just to spay in my hair after I washed my hair and just leave it.
Amanda B.
Hallam, PA
My hair is wavy/curly so even with joico conditioner and a detangling brush, I still need this when I first towel dry it. But it works amazingly and love it!!
catherine p.
my cousin received this from influenster and she loved it, now i dont know about it making your hair grow but as a leave in its great, i will try it myself now
Cait B.
Woodbridge
Purchased at: Target
Most of their products are great, but this one isn’t the best. It didn’t do much of a job keeping my hair soft or anything, but it is cheap and smells good!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love of the Not Your Mother's products and this one does not disappoint. The smell of cherries is amazing and it leaves my hair smooth an soft.
Andressa C.
los angeles
I felt it made my hair oily and heavy. It works on what it promises, my hair definitely grew faster. But, I couldn’t keep using it because my hair got oily.
Miata D.
Oronogo, MO
I really wanted to like this product but I don’t feel like it really did anything for my hair. It left it looking limp and greasy. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Adrianna J.
Freeport, IL
I love not your mothers products every last one is super amazing.smells good and makes my hair look good to.my sister in law recommended this product to me.
Alyssa B.
Walkertown, NC
A decent product that moisturizes dry and unmanageable hair. It is inexpensive which is a plus, but there are better quality leave in conditioners out there.
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
I love this product! Although I feel like it could be better it is still really good. Smells nice and makes my hair softer but not the best one I have used.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.