BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Samantha R.
This is one of my top favorite hair product brands. I haven't come across one of their products I don't like. This leaves my hair soft and smelling good.
Tanaya J.
Philadelphia, PA
It helps make my hair more manageable and soft. Not sure if it actually makes it grow longer or anything but it works otherwise. It also smells very pleasant.
Claire D.
Saugus, MA
I'm not a fan of leave in conditioner because it can weigh my hair down. This product doesn't weigh my hair down at all especially if I just put it on my ends
Dusti B.
If I feel like my hair feels a little dry, this little leave in conditioner always does the trick! Super affordable for what you get, lasts me such a long time
Summer J.
Olympia, WA
LOVE the smell of this! A little goes a long way. I put some in my palms and rub it through just the ends of my hair and it keeps everything smooth and shiny.
Ansley W.
Maryville, TN
Love this company and this product. I could tell a difference in the length of my hair after using this product for a while. It’s easy to use and smells great
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I love using this in my hair. Sometimes my hair gets dry and this spray helps soften it and makes my hair look even more wavy then it already is which I love!
Khushi P.
Been using this for 6 weeks now and I'm hooked! Definitely have seen a great difference, price point and value are awesome as well. I purchased mine from Ulta!
Taylor E.
Stanardsville, VA
I love these products I actually have tried most of and use some of the not your mothers other products. I have never had a bad thing to say about this brand!
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I got this product in a sample pack and I really did like it while it lasted. It was so easy just to spay in my hair after I washed my hair and just leave it.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.