BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kim L.
Round Rock , Tx
This product made my hair feel and look greasy and wet. I enjoyed the smell of it but it definitely didn’t work for my hair. I have thin naturally curly hair.
Amber
absolutely love all of “not your mothers” products especially this one from the packaging to the product to the smell it is all a great combo for a great price
Adrienne M.
I have to spray this as soon as I get out of the shower. This particular leave in conditioner is useful and leaves your hair smelling good and nice and shiny!
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
The product smelled great, only problem is I have wavy/curly mid-length hair and I think this product line is more for ethnic hair. But, I did enjoy the scent!
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I got this product in a sample pack and I really did like it while it lasted. It was so easy just to spay in my hair after I washed my hair and just leave it.
Alexis L.
This product is amazing! It also softened my hair as well and help hair growth. I used this item for around three months and I grew around an inch and a half.
Dusti B.
If I feel like my hair feels a little dry, this little leave in conditioner always does the trick! Super affordable for what you get, lasts me such a long time
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I think that's product smells so amazing and it made her hair a little softer other than that I did not really see it to anything else but it did smell amazing
virginnia b.
Goshen , OH
Although I don't feel like this product really helps the hair grow I do feel like it deranged really well for being on the cheap side of the hair care spectrum
Heather B.
Hermon , ME
I really love this brand! I can’t rave enough about it. Especially for drug store products, they perform so well! This smells so good and makes my hair shine!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.