BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Emily L.
Love this it smells great and leaves my hair super soft but not greasy. I have oily hair to begin w but get split ends and this product leaves me looking flawless
Keight S.
Chandler, AZ
This is one product I make sure not to travel without. If conditioner isn't available this will still allow me to comb out my hair which is impossible otherwise.
Alicia P.
Des Plaines, IL
This product really does help give hair a healthy look and feel. I've noticed my hair become softer and grow a little faster than usual. It is easy to use and definitely worth it.
Thessa C.
Denver , CO
I really enjoyed this product and thought it was very good Especially for the price . I did feel it made a difference in my hair, made it softer and more manageable
member-32cb09b72
I have loved every single product I have tried by Not Your Mothers! This leave in conditioner works well and doesn't weigh your hair down or make it hard to style! I would definitely buy this again!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
I love the way this stuff smells. It makes combing my wet hair much easier. I don't really see that it is helping my hair. But I still use it for the ease of brushing.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Works the same as all the others but not something i will be repurchasing. it works. if you're looking for a leave in conditioner and don't have super duper fine hair like mine i would recommend it.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing product f it had a wonderful smell I can't get tired of very affordable and makes hair grow it also it awesome at de tangling the hair hydration for hair I would buy it again of course and I love it
Maddie B.
spartanburg
Would definitely recommend this product. It was a good price and i love it. Smells great and i like how it makes my hair look. After leaving it in my hair is soft and luscious. I would buy again.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.