BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Meagan M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Amazing! Love this leave in spray bottle makes it so easy to use! I like to spray into my hair from root to tip then use my hair dryer. Makes it easy to comb threw.
rebecca c.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is just okay to me. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my hair since I started using it. If you use too much it can feel a little sticky. The spray nozzle sucks, product just kind of leaks out.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN
I like the smell but i didnt like how it sprayed out of the bottle, other than that this product is great it left my hair hydrated and very smooth, i used yo have issues with dry ends but not when i use the leave in conditioner
Kristin S.
Lawrence, KS
This product smells amazing! I give it 4 stars only because it doesn't leave my hair feeling as hydrated as I'd like compared to other products I've used, but it's still worth a try!
Rebecca H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
NYM NYM NYM!!! I love everything that they have put out! This one is great cause it really hydrates my very dry and dull hair! There is no comparison with this and any other product!
Ruriko  R.
This is my favorite hair product ever. I does what it says, reasonable price, and smells great. Seriously buy this if you are looking for a leave in conditioner.
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
I am such a hair growth junkie. This stuff is amazing for that. It helps my hair and is about 7 dollars at Walmart. It leaves my hair so soft and smells amazing!
Summer L.
Richlands, NC
This stuff is awesome! Helped my hair grow very quickly and the scent was nice too. For how quickly this stuff works, the price was more than worth it. Would definitely buy again!
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I received this product via a Voxbox a few months ago and i love the way it makes my hair feel as well as it doesn't make my hair greasy. Its very affordable and i've tried their other products and am super pleased. I would definitely buy
Joscelyn B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great! I loved it! I received one of these in my birchbox. I always get compliments when I use it for how nice it smells and how shinny and healthy my hair looks
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.