BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
This stuff is amazing to me .... not really digging the smell but I love that it does exactly what it says on the back for me ... this is one of my holy grail products !
Ashley R.
St Clr Shores, MI
I put this is my hair when it's super tangled & it makes the process of brushing it so much easier. I also use it after the shower to prevent breakage if I need to brush it
Haley A.
Paw Creek, NC
In love this Leave in Condition! Makes my hair feel like a babies bottom!
I have really tangly hair because it's so long but just squirt some of this miracle whip on it and I am ready to go to town with a brush on my hair!
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT
I love the smell and quality of this product!  It is affordable and it works like a charm.  It helps my hair grow without adding too much to my routine.  I also love the price point!  It's easy to use and can be put on after you shower!  Definitely a winner in my book!
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
I have curly hair and can't brush it all the time. This is very affordable and works! Keeps my hair hydrated and a great shine. My hair is soft and not frizzy. I have used other products but this is by far the best I've used.
Hope L.
Saint Charles, IL
I really like this conditioner because it didn't leave residue on my hair. It was effective for about 8 hours but after that it left my hair greasy. It was pretty affordable but I was a little disappointed by the product.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
This is a great product. I can't say yes it does exactly what it says it'll do but it makes your hair feel great and the scent is nice. Use on wet and dry hair, try it
Hannah S.
Chester, NY
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I use it every day. I use it for a detangler, I really believe that it helps my hair grow. I spray it into my roots every morning after a shower.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I would highly recommend this product I do believe it helped my hair grow a bit faster due to the fact that it was becoming healthier with this leave-in conditioner!
Camille s.
Lehi
THIS SMELLS SOOO GOOD!!! I live for this product. It's almost empty and I got it in February, so that means I'm obsessed. Buy it, it actually makes your hair longer.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.