BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Erin B.
I love this stuff! Great for the days when you don't have time to wash your hair in the shower! I have also noticed faster growth in my hair after using it! Smells great too.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love the fresh clean scent of this product and how it did not feel like it left a big buildup on my hair but let it dry nicely even without an any other products or heat.
Julia P.
Love this leave in conditioner! I use it every time after I wash my hair and it always leaves it super soft.  It really hydrates the ends of my hair and keeps them from looking dead and split.  It is awesome for its price, I've re-bought it probably 3 or 4 times!
Alishia M.
Temple, TX
I like using this every once in awhile. I have dark hair so its hard for to use dry shampoo too much. I also feel like my hair is super dirty. So i do not use dry shampoo to often.
Megan C.
Liverpool, NY
lover the look of this product and it's amazing to help detangle the hair as well. Being a hair dresser I keep a lot of products at my station and this is always a favorite
Kelsie A.
I do not find that this is de tangling in any way. It smells very good though. And the price tag is affordable. Love the shampoo and conditioner in this same line though!
Jessie S.
Maineville, OH
Love love love this product! Works extremely well and I can see the results. It's making me hair longer and thicker. I've been using the product for a little over a month!
Katie K.
Orange City, FL
This product has a pleasant smell, and it always leaves my hair feeling super soft. My one complaint is the spray mechanism is difficult to use on the back of my hair.
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love Not Your Mothers products, and this no exception. I can't say I've noticed any outstanding changes in the length of my hair but it definitely has gotten stronger!
Ashleigh S.
Great product ! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. I really only use it when I'm very busy or camping. It gives me a really great look. Great for damaged hair and I constantly purchase this !
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.