BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner. It keeps hair tangle and frizz free. It also smells amazing and has such an amazingly cheap price tag. Great quality for a great price!
Sammie B.
I actually use this as a detangler! I love the smell and the feeling on my hair. Although I have oily hair so if i use too much on my roots it will cause my hair to get greasy.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Scent is great and price isn't too bad either. Application is extremely simple. I was skeptical about how fast it would get my hair growing. This project worked great and my hair grew and was soft afterwards.
Jenna S.
Westlake, OH
I received this product in an Influenster voxbox and really enjoyed it. It smells great and a little goes a long way! It left my hair smooth and silky without weighing it down. I'll definitely use it again.
Mylene S.
Pekin, IL
Amazing product! Leaves your hair feeling soft and refreshed and smells amazing! I have always loved using this brand and would recommend it to anyone! It is a little pricey but totally worth it in the end!
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
I love this product it's great it has an amazing smell and makes you hair very soft! I actually first received this product in an influenster box and fell in love with it and I continue to buy it! It is a great affordable price!
Amy M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a fairly good leave in conditioner. I've found ones that I like better, but this is a fantastic deal considering how inexpensive it is. It really helps with tangles!
Riley G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the packaging with the lockable spray pump. It's great when I'm traveling or to keep in my car. It makes my hair slightly oily if you use too much so use sparingly !!!!
Rachel L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a wonderful product that helps rehydrate your hair, especially after being outside in the sun or poolside. My daughter and I love to use this product to give our hair what it needs to stay healthy and beautiful all summer long.
Erin B.
I love this stuff! Great for the days when you don't have time to wash your hair in the shower! I have also noticed faster growth in my hair after using it! Smells great too.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.