BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I like the smell of this product. I also really liked this product. After a week of using, my hair got use to it and it wasn't working so well. It did work well at first.
Alyssa S.
This is my all time favorite leave in conditioner. It's super affordable and works very effectively. It hydrates my hair and makes it feel so much smoother. I have gone through 3 bottles of these and I will continue to use it.
Amari S.
I love this leave in right here I recommend it to everyone it leaves your hair soft an shine not to oily an it smells amazing if you haven't tried it you should you'll instantly fall in love
Lauren K.
Horsham, PA
I love this brand. My hair gets very oily so I have to watch with leave in conditioners. This product is very light. It is very affordable and last a long time. It was very effective, I didn't see my hair growing any faster but it did leave it very healthy.
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've said it before... I love this brand!! It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy! I love the fact that their products are actually healthy for your hair and I will always use this brand.
Paige H.
I'm growing out my hair after dyeing it for many years. This product is a lifesaver. Other brands cannot provide the results not your mothers does. This leave in makes my hair soft and supple. I think it is growing faster!
delanie s.
north attleboro
This makes my hair smell so friggen good! I love it. Not slimed feeling either. It's great to have a spray bottle like this because it's easier to apply. Love the lock on the bottle too. Works great when I'm traveling.
jaelynn h.
Great smell and it softened my hair for a few weeks. The price is great for the longevity of hydration. Repaired damaged ends and I think it compares to higher end leave in conditioners. I've repurchased multiple times
Amber G.
Sylva, NC
I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel after I use it. It is my favorite of all time and the price is very reasonable. I have thick dry hair and it works wonders for me.
Jessica C.
Arlington, WA
Loved it but there is better out there! The scent was okay but just wasn't a fan of how it left my hair feeling. I have thick curly hair so I need oils and leaves all the time and I won't reaching for this very much
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.