BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lana A.
Louisiana
I use this stray everyday and I love this product so much. I use this everyday in my hair and I love how it makes my hair feel and good after. I highly recommend this product and I will always reuse
Scarlet P.
I loved the smell of this product! It made my hair super soft. I've never tried anything like it before. However i would not recommend this for people with sensitive skin. It irritated my scalp.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
This is an okay product. Did not like it very much. I think that there are other brands that do a better job than this one. But I think everyone is different, and this product may work for your needs.
Caitlynne H.
This product leaves my hair soft and shiny. I didn't notice any damage repair; however, this product hydrates your hair and scalp. This product was very effective and I would buy this product again.
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
The product first off smells soo soo good. I think it is very effective and definitely hydrates your hair. It is pretty cheap and lasts a long time. I would definitely buy it again. It can help all hair types.
Kaylee H.
Fredericksburg
Don't even get me started on this product. It helped my hair grow so much that it grew from my shoulder down to my butt. This product also leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky after one use.
Lynlee R.
This product does exactly what it says! It smooths and detangles. I honestly love this product because it works so well and it smells amazing! It is also an awesome price for the bottle size! I would recommend this to anyone!
Jessica T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I've tried many different leave in conditioners and even though this isn't the best, it's really good for its price. I tried it in a past Voxbox and k very happy I did because I would repurchase it since it's relatively cheap.
Emily C.
Temple, TX
I didn't notice a significant difference with this leave in conditioner but the scent was nice. It didn't weigh my hair down but I definitely had to wash my hair more frequently when I used it.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
The way to grow line legit helped my hair grow. I actually did notice a difference using that line and it all smells like strawberries and cream which was sooooog oood
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.