BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It does seem to make my hair grow faster, but it might also have something to do with how much more I’m playing with it when j use it. I’ve bought this multiple times after getting a trial size.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I have not had a chance to use this product enough to notice if it’s actually helping or not however I do love that it makes my hair smooth and soft and it is not too expensive I’m definitely anxious to continue using this product and see how it works
Ashley R.
Harlingen
The first one i bought was the conditioner and rlly didn’t notice a difference but also cause my hair was damage , but buying this one i actually cut my hair and haven’t notice a difference in hair length and that’s cause i’ve had this product for 3 months , it detangles my hair
Maddie F.
Manistee, MI
I wasn’t a fan on this leave in conditioner if anything it made my hair look greasy?? You can definitely find a better leave in conditioner elsewhere! It is cheap and it shows. Maybe it would be better for someone who didn’t have bleached dry thin hair!
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
First off the smell of this product is so good! I used it religiously but I did not notice any hair growth. I also couldn’t really tell if their product helped the texture and health of my hair. I wouldn’t say I’m dissatisfied but I am not 100% satisfied.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
Obviously I wasn't expecting this to make my hair grow, but I was expecting it to make my hair soft and not tangle. My results were very underwhelming and I really love other Not Your Mother's products, but this one was not for me. Passed it in to a friend!
Kristy A.
Bensalem, PA
I’ve been using this non stop since I found it. It has repaired my split ends and I’ve send my hair have life back in it after being colored so many times. It’s a great sub when I can’t get my hands on It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product, 10 Oz
Lexi S.
San Clemente, CA
I love how cheap the Not Your Mother’s line is. This is the perfect dupe for most any leave in conditioners. I have been using it for a week and it really smooths my hair out and makes it a lot easier to style. The best part? It is less than $10!
Julianne L.
San Jose, CA
YESSSS! This is the best especially for how much it costs! It smells so good and once I started using it, all my friends kept complimenting how good my hair smelled! It also conditions my hair and makes it nice and smooth! Definitely one of my most favorite affordable hair products so far!
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
I think this is a decent leave in conditioner to spray after taking a shower and comb through the hair thoroughly. Idk if it really does the job to help grow your hair out but I think it’s a matter of vitamins and self care that’ll help the hair grow faster.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.