BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
This leave in conditioner is the best out there! I always buy two bottles at a time just invade I run out without noticing! My hair loves it! Keeps my hair shinning and beautiful! Never disappointed!
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I use it everyday after I shower and it works wonders. Does not leave any greasy or oily residue which is awesome. Would definitely recommend trying this if your hair gets pretty tangled!
Marissa L.
Modesto, CA
Lover the smell of this! My daughter has very curly hair and this conditioner keeps its lush and tangle free! Hydrates very well and is a good price! We use it right after washing her hair or before brushing.
Valentina W.
New hope , Pa
I used this also with shampoo and conditioner and it didn't grow my hair as much as I thought it would but it made it really really healthy and then from there it it grew. If you are thinking about getting this product you would also have to get the shampoo and conditioner it will really help if you want long healthy hair!
Madison C.
I've used this once before and I truly did see a difference in my hair growth. You have to apply it every time you wash your hair if you want to see a difference. I was very satisfied with the product
Paige C.
Austin, TX
Not sure if this product really helps aid with hair growth but it works wonders as a leave in conditioner. I think its better than the "Its a 10" brand and comes at a fraction of the cost. Great to use before brushing and before/after swimming. love!
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
I'm so thankful I decided to purchase this product! I have long, curly, (usually) uncontrollable hair. However, after putting this in and allowed my hair to air dry, I had shiny perfect curls! I wish the price wasn't as high, but it's usually on sale so that makes up for it!
Meghan C.
York South Carolina
This is prefect for if you have very dry hair. I've used it to repair my hair, it doesn't compare to Andy alternatives at all. It was very effective for many reason. I'll 100% buy this product again
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Not Your Mother's is my new obsession brand. Basically r editing of theirs I have tried has been amazing. Like all their products this smells great. It makes my hair super soft and easy to manage.
Ashley H.
Not bad I used it when my dead ends felt really dry. I think it does help a little bit to repair my damaged hair. Not a horrible price for what it is doing and I would probably honestly buy it again
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.