BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jocelyn M.
average. i tend to not use leave ins because my hair is so greasy but i use this on days i know im not going anywhere and dont line up with my hair washing days. didnt really see any growth but worth a try.
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
I'm definitely someone that needs a leave in conditioner and this is a great and affordable option. So many are so expensive but this isn't and still works amazingly. Smells great and really detangled my hair well
Anna F.
Western Sprgs, IL
I love this product! I always put this in my hair after I swim in the lake or the ocean and it makes my hair feel really clean! I also love the smell of this product! My hair is dark and super thick and this works really well for me!
Alyssa J.
I've used this product very seldomly. It seems to work ok. Made my hair kind of greasy. Not to expensive and smells really good. Seemed kinda effective. I'm not sure I'd recommend to everyone. Maybe if you're desperate to grow you're hair.
Jocelyn C.
Hawthorne, CA
my first not your mothers product thanks to INFLUENSTER!! it's made a huge difference on my hair, I've never tried any other leave in conditioners so I have nothing to compare it to but so far so good
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Bought this at Target a few months ago. I still have plenty and only use it occasionally. It has an okay scent but doesn't do much for my hair. I really didn't really like the stickiness of this product.
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA
Not a huge fan of this product. It sometimes seems like it helps but other times seems like it makes my hair feel heavy and limp rather then giving it the boost I want after shampooing. I use it on occasion but am more of a mask fan now.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
I really love this. Its scent is perfect, maintains the natural waves of my hair. I received it in my #ESVoxBox and I love it. I use it after my bath and let my hair dry naturally. Conditions and moisturizes perfectly.
Madeline C.
Smells great. Makes my hair feel soft and gets the tangles out. I'm really happy with this because the price is so great! Love the bottle/sprayer too. Sprays evenly and doesn't let out too much or too little product.
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY
I've actually gotten a sample of this and then recently purchased it on my own. It's an amazing product and really affordable. It makes your hair so shiny and smooth I'm so happy with it!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.