BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lillyana A.
Safford, AZ
Not your mothers leave in conditioner is amazing!! My hair is always super duper tangly after I shower and using this leave in conditioner is gods send! I will never part from it!
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
This product overall helped protect my hair inbetween trims. It worked against daily heat, smoothed and softened, and the smell wasn't too powerful. However I didn't notice it making my hair grow quicker or more thick.
Deanna M.
Willowick, OH
I love this stuff! I use it every time I was my hair. It helps to keep my hair from snagging and I really do feel like it helps my hair grow. It smells great too! It's easy to find at your local target and ulta and it's very reasonably priced!
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
i like this product because it does not weigh my hair down. it is perfect for in between hair washes. it does not leave my hair feeling greasy or dry. it does give my hair some added shine and keeps it from becoming frizzy. i plan on purchasing this again.
Shannon O.
Most leave in conditioners don't come with a spray nozzle so that is what sold me on this! It's great for making your hair feel more manageable but otherwise, I didn't notice too big of a different when using it.
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
The best. I've tried a variety for my daughter's hair because it easily tangles and looks like a birds nest after sleeping. This is the only stuff to keep it smooth and silky AND keep her curls looking nice.
Cheryl W.
This is one of the best leave in conditioners ever. I use it on my daughterball the time! It helps detangle her hair and leave it smooth and shiney
It's also very affordable as I picked it up at Walgreens!
Taylor M.
I LOVE THIS LEAVE IN PRODUCT. IT'S NOT VERY EXPENSIVE, IT SMELLS GREAT, IT'S MAKES MY HAIR FEEL AWESOME. AND I LOVE HOW IT'S ALL NATURAL, DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THE HARSH BAD PRODUCTS THAT ARE BAD FOR YOUR HAIR
Torilyn T.
Kapolei, HI
I love leave in conditioners, eapeespeci this one. It really helps hair when they're dry or damaged or both. The only thing for me is that the spras is tootoorsh leaving me with very oily looking roots.
Jocelyn M.
average. i tend to not use leave ins because my hair is so greasy but i use this on days i know im not going anywhere and dont line up with my hair washing days. didnt really see any growth but worth a try.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.