BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
One of my favorites! The brand is always impressing me! It's great for damaged hair. It works very well. I can buy it at Walmart. I'd definitely prefer it to other brands. But it's expensive compared to the alternative
Ashley W.
Lorain, OH
I love this stuff! It works well, it makes my hair smell amazing, and it really does seem to make a difference in the way my hair feels and looks! I recommend this stuff to everyone I know and I have repurchased it!
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
Good leave in conditioner but not amazing. When I do purchase leave in conditioners I tend to over use the product and don't like the fact that I run out super quick but it is a good quality brand and do recommend.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I really loves this stuff. It smells amazing and does a great job, my only complaint is that it's too thick for my hair so I just water it down and it works great!
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
I like this. it has a great smell and only using it a few times I feel that it will be great for my hair. it doesn't make my hair to oily or ruin my hairstyle. I can't wait to see how this makes my hair healthier.
Felicita l.
olympia wa
I love this stuff every time I get nots in my hair it manages to get out with this leave in conditioner it has a cute packaging I use this whenever I have it a lot
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
I use this every other time I wash my hair. It works well and brushes through nicely. It is affordable and smells wonderful. I notice when I use it my hair is a little less frizzy and carries more of a shine to it.
Defne A.
Baltimore, MD
I'm curly and I use it to detangle my hair after a shower. It also helps correcting the weird curls I have when its dry. It makes my hair look shiny & healthy. and it SMELLS SOOOOOOO GOOD
Isabel M.
South Houston , TX
My favorite when it comes to doing braids on my thick hair. I love the softness of hair and the aroma it leaves this is my top 5 products. It leaves shine and hydrates my dead ends. Definitely buying this every month
Paulina A.
This leave in conditioner really helps my thick curly hair. It helps calm my frizz and makes my hair smell good! It's difficult to find products that work for my hair but this one truly works. I'm always satisfied.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.