BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
This leave in conditioner is absolutely amazing. I have used lots of leave in conditioners and this one by far outweighs the rest. It is so effective and made by a brand I trust and love. I would definitely buy it again
Jessica M.
Lino Lakes
I use this before i blow dry my hair and it makes it really makes a difference in the end result, my hair is really soft and shiny and definitely tones down the frizziness, all of the NYM's products smell fantastic!
Isabel D.
My niece has really thick long hair and I feel bad when I brushed it and she has so many tangles I tried this on her after she got out of the shower and was very happy with the results!!
Bernadette T.
I love love LOOOOVE Not Your Mother's products. This smells so awesome and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy and makes it nice and shiny. Even though the products are a a little high end, they're totally worth it.
Jordan R.
Madison Hts, MI
I love a good leave in conditioner! I have really dry hair naturally that is hard to grow and this does help! Its not magic and your hair won't grow over night but it will get healthier, stronger, and then it will grow.
Jessica S.
Landover, MD
I really like this leave in conditioner. I did the big chop and I'm loving this for my new hair cut. It smells really good and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I'm on my 3rd bottle. I will continue to repurchase it.
Amanda B.
Boone, IA
This is amazing! It smells wonderful and it leaves my hair feeling soft. My hair knots easily and I was able to brush through my hair with ease after putting this in my hair. Its great and I would recommend it to anyone!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
This is a fantastic leave-in conditioner. I love the smell and the conditioner is not too heavy. I prefer this bottle, it is nice for an even distribution. It's great for shine and I am completely satisfied with this product.
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
This leave in conditioner is as great as any other good leave in conditioner. smells nice, hydrates your hair amazingly. You can really feel it keep in the most are in your hair. The price is OK and it's not a disappointment!!!
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
My go-to leave in conditioner. Not your mother's is affordable and also comes in travel sizes. Smells great and keeps my hair silky smooth. I use this product pretty regularly and I have gone through several bottles.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.