BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
I really liked this product. I loved the smell of this and all the other Not Your Mothers products because they are always so refreshing! I really wish that this has been more effective but it definitely wasn't horrible!
Jennifer T.
Northport , AL
Omgah! I love this!! This item alone makes this box amazing!!! I love the way it makes my hair feel and I love the smell!!! Will definitely be buying more when this runs out!
Amalie B.
I like not your mothers, but this isn't my favorite. I prefer a cream leave in conditioner and I just didn't feel like this made a difference. My hair still felt dry. It was a sample so I didn't buy it but I wouldn't get it
Hannah S.
I love this product! I use this along with the shampoo and conditioner and it really makes my hair feel much stronger. It does not leave a weird residue or make my hair super oily like other leave-in conditioners I've tried.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
I'm honestly not sure what this product is supposed to be doing in terms of having my hair grow quickly, but it does work well as a leave in conditioner I just recently tried their leave in conditioner and it was great too
Mallory B.
Grenada, MS
I love using this leave-in spray. It not only makes my hair smooth and silky through out the day, It helps my hair grow long and healthy! I also love the smell of it!
Tia E.
Seattle , WA
This is bar far my favorite leave in conditioner. I use this every time after I wash my hair. The scent is like a luxury hair product when this is very affordable priced. I would highly recommend. I've repurchased multiple times.
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
I love this stuff, My hair doesn't feel as soft and healthy when I don't spray my hair with this after showering. It has a great smell and does a wonderful job of making my hair smooth and manageable instead of tangled up!
Clarissa W.
Orland Park, IL
A good portion of my hair was severely damaged and I swear this product brought it back to life. My hair is past my shoulders for the first time in 7 years and I accredit all of the length to this leave-in conditioner.
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
I use this product every day after using the shampoo and conditioner. It is amazing and smells even better. It doesn't even feel like you have product in your hair and is so easy to use. The spray nozzle is so convenient.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.