BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lauren H.
I love this leave in conditioner! I usually spray this in my hair before I blow dry my hair, or after is it blow dried, to control any frizz that my hair has. I have noticed my hair is less frizzy and more soft after using this!
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Excellent and so hydrating! I received a miniature of this product and was sad when it was used up--that is how good this leave in conditioner is! Smells amazing! I was totally satisfied! I would definitely purchase this product in the future!
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This product it s really good I had tried my sample and I loved it had to go and get me a bigger size. It gives my hair volume and smooth. This help my hair get longer.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I love this brand- it's affordable and works well. This product smelled nice, didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. It kept it soft and smooth- everything it said it would do. I would recommend to anyone looking for affordable hair care products.
Callie M.
El Paso, TX
I swear by this product it is so good. It makes me hair extra soft and smells amazing. I don't know if it is making my hair grow faster. I plan to keep using it though.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
This leave-in-conditioner smells so good, and I always notice my hair is significantly less frizzy after I apply this to damp hair. I haven't really noticed a long-term difference, but I can say it makes a short-term difference.
Aliyah L.
I love this so much. I only use it like twice a week. I put it in my hair when it's damp or dry and it always feels amazing. The ends of my hair get tangled very easily since my hair is super coily, so this really helps me detangle my hair. I got two full size ones because my boyfriend loves it just as much as I do.
Justine Z.
Pomona, CA
I seriously don't know how I went my life without this. My damaged hair has been helped drastically just from this alone. Its so soft after I blow dry it. My only complaint is that the bottle is smallmand i constantly run out.
Jasmine L.
Libertyville
I bought this because we started the swimming unit in gym, so I felt that I needed some extra conditioning because of the chlorine. Although I didn't see a huge difference in my hair, I think it worked okay. My hair definitely wasn't dead after the swim unit, but it wasn't super shiny. I haven't tried it since, but I'm assuming it would make my hair a little softer than it normally is. It does smell pretty nice.
Tiffany M.
Plantation, FL
One of my favorite Not your mothers lines. The smell is divine, like tutti frutti jelly beans is the best way to describe it. The detangling/conditioning power is insane. I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I go through it so quickly.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.