BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Nikki M.
Killeen , TX
I LOVE THIS LEAVE IN CONDITIONER! It is literally amazing. It kept my hair nice and healthy and hydrated over the summer and i think definitely contributed to how fast my hair grows. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone with hair. It’s my favorite
Cassidy R.
Garner, NC
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been wanting to grown out my hair ever since I got a hair cut lol. I feel like this stuff is helping! Normally my hair doesn’t grow as fast as it is right now. Loving the smell of the product as well. Also such a good price point for what you’re getting.
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually got a sample of this leave in conditioner from here. I really enjoy this product. It makes my hair smooth and it smells great which always a plus. Going to purchase this for sure.
Cheyenne B.
Hackettstown, NJ
This is my favorite leave in conditioner! It gives my hair a silky smooth and healthy feeling! It is also lightweight so it doesn’t pull my hair flat! A quick spritz after the shower, and style as usual! Worth it for anyone trying to grow out some long healthy locks!
Elizabeth D.
This is an okay leave in. I like the not your mothers brand but I usually use the curl stuff. These products are really great quick fix products but I don’t notice them working well over a period of extended use. I like to bring them on vacation with me.
Ellisandra O.
Great product did its job. The product smelled great and left my hair tangle free when rinsed out. Howevr, the design of the bottle didn't help much took forever to apply because I have such thick and long hair. Overall I was satisfied with the product.
Jess F.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this product! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It does seem to make my hair grow faster, but it might also have something to do with how much more I’m playing with it when j use it. I’ve bought this multiple times after getting a trial size.
Ashley R.
Harlingen
The first one i bought was the conditioner and rlly didn’t notice a difference but also cause my hair was damage , but buying this one i actually cut my hair and haven’t notice a difference in hair length and that’s cause i’ve had this product for 3 months , it detangles my hair
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I have not had a chance to use this product enough to notice if it’s actually helping or not however I do love that it makes my hair smooth and soft and it is not too expensive I’m definitely anxious to continue using this product and see how it works
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
I wasn’t a fan on this leave in conditioner if anything it made my hair look greasy?? You can definitely find a better leave in conditioner elsewhere! It is cheap and it shows. Maybe it would be better for someone who didn’t have bleached dry thin hair!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.