BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
It works great for my hair, especially my dry and brittle ends. It leaves my hair soft and not greasy. It has a pleasant scent as well. I will continue to use this product!
Aubrey H.
St Petersburg, FL
plus side to it- it smelt really good! but honestly my hair was still tangled after it dryed. so it didnt keep the moistness in. i really felt like it was going to work and then as soon as my hair was dry again it was brittle ): i had high hopes for this brand
Amber S.
Got this in my #ESvoxbox I haven't used it much, but I like what I see so far. Didn't think it would be a good fit for my hair texture but I have no complaints. It also smells really good
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
This was amazing!!!!!!!!! Price was good cant find it all the time but once i do i buy it. Smell is amazing and make my hair soft and manageable.. You get what you pay for!
Brina S.
Iselin , NJ
I do not know if this is a coincidence or what, but my hair has grown so much faster after I started using this. I noticed a difference within about 2 weeks of use. My hair was up to my chin thanks to a butcher job at a fly by night salon. After one month, my hair is just past my shoulders. I really didn't think it would work, but thought I'd give it a try after reading good reviews.

My daughter started using it after I did; because she could see a difference in my hair. Now her hair is growing. I just ordered two more bottles. I LOVE it and it smells super good.
Sheri W.
High Point, NC
I have not found anything in this brand that I didn't like. This works wonderful on my dry/damaged hair. It also works great on my daughters curly hair that tends to frizz.
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy, but it still gets the job done. Plus it's not to expensive, and you can buy it at Walmart. It's great for shine and damage repair.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner helps my hair feel extra conditioned after a shower and helps my hair grow longer faster! Love that it leaves no residue feeling in my hair.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn
I have been using this for years and although its smell is some what revolting, the product itself is great. My hair looks and feel softer after using it for a good week or two. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a budget
Allison H.
This leave in conditioner is nourishing and leaves your hair feeling so healthy. It holds shine for days. I love to use it for a perfect finish when i straighten my hair!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.