BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Hannah D.
Such a great leave in conditioner! I have been using this for a while now and can totally see a difference in my hair! It's so much longer and healthy. The price is so good for the quality of the product as well - and not to mention the smell! OMG it smells amazing. Highly, highly recommend this product.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
My hair is soooooo thin, and gets messy pretty fast! To brush it is a horror movie! Then I got this product for free, and decided to try. My hair got sooooo smooth and easy to brush! Just a few of it and I'm ready to go. The smell great, and it doesn't make the hair "heavy" and nasty as the others. Definitely gonna buy a bigger one!
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
Works great as a detangler for my curly hair, smell is very nice. I really don't like the style spray bottle though. It comes out at a weird angle and I spray more of it all over my bathroom than I do on my hair
Felicia R.
Huntingdon, PA
This really keeps my hair moisturized and healthy. It works great compared to many others that I have tried. It was really effective for me, and left my hair nice and shiny. I would buy it again.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have very thick hair and most conditioners leave my hair flat and there is no volume but with this leave in conditioner i still have volume and my hair feels very smooth and silky and gives it a healthy shine to it i would buy this product again.
Seana J.
This was a decent product. The packaging kind of sucked though. The spray nozzle broke almost immediately. It was pretty affordable though and did seem to help hydrate my hair. Think I'll try a few different ones before I purchase this again.
tiacoilyia J.
Savannah, GA
I have gotten quite a few of these products for free but the leave in conditioner is my favorite I love how it detangles my hair so easily I use it atleast 3 times a week I would recommend this to others
Beatriz C.
League City , TX
I love this product! It makes my hair so soft and it smells like apples. I prefer this over it's a 10. It is affordable and easy to find at drugstores or ulta. I will repurchase.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I use this product a lot. It smells amazing and is affordable to me. I usually buy it At target when there is sales. It lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. I buy this about once every few months.
Carmen B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A friend told me about this product. She said it works great for her. I bought the shampoo and leave in conditioner. The shampoo left my hair a bit dry so I stopped using it. I only used the leave in conditioner once, got an it scared to continue but I will give it another try , I really want my hair to grow):
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.