BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I used this for a while while trying to grow my hair out. Again, these products just don't go well with my hair. This particular brand always leaves a heavy feeling in my hair that leaves it looking oily and dirty. I don't buy this brand at all anymore.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
Not many products that say they'll make your hair grow actually work. This one does, though. It made my hair grow a bit faster and leaves it feeling incredibly soft. This product also helps me when I have no time in the morning to put in conditioner. I totally reccomend this product!
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
My hair is soooooo thin, and gets messy pretty fast! To brush it is a horror movie! Then I got this product for free, and decided to try. My hair got sooooo smooth and easy to brush! Just a few of it and I'm ready to go. The smell great, and it doesn't make the hair "heavy" and nasty as the others. Definitely gonna buy a bigger one!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and LOVE IT! My daughter has fine, thin, crazy hair (she is 3) and I decided to use it on her hair after her nightly baths. Her hair is soft, subtle, smooth... The difference is amazing! I will buy this, no question!
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
Not your mothers products have always been one of my favorite products to use. I loved their long hair shampoo but unfortunately they stopped carrying it at my local pharmacy. I just recently tried their leave in conditioner and it was great too!
Alex A.
Morgantown, WV
Love love love! Made my hair so soft and shiny. I normally don't like conditioners because they tend to leave my already oily hair very greasy looking, but this stuff was amazing!
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Back in February I went for a haircut and my hair got chopped off! She cut off way more than I wanted her to but the stuff actually helped for it to grow just a little bit quicker
Hannah D.
Such a great leave in conditioner! I have been using this for a while now and can totally see a difference in my hair! It's so much longer and healthy. The price is so good for the quality of the product as well - and not to mention the smell! OMG it smells amazing. Highly, highly recommend this product.
McKendrie D.
burlington
I can't count how many of these I've bought, it's my FAVORITE! Super affordable, I buy mine at ulta. The only downfall is the sprayer handle sometimes gets worn, but it's worth it
Nicole T.
Lynchburg, VA
Stuff smells amazing! Works so well. Small bottle but the stuff works. I recently cut my hair short and it's already grown so much. Decently priced and I'd recommend it to others. Wish the bottle was bigger
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.