BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lexi M.
Proctorville , OH
The bottle design is not my favorite as the spray is not very controlled but this product does seem to condition my hair throughout the day. I use it when my frizz is out of control and I need to contain it.
Megan V.
I love this easy spray in leave in conditioner! I use it on my 3 year old because she has curly hair that becomes a mess! This spray tames her hair in seconds. Plus it smells nice!
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
Smells amazing.
Is amazing.
Feels amazing.
CRAZY AMAZING PRODUCT.
I'm buying some right now.

Leaves hair smelling like a tropical summer day on a remote island in paradise...so soft.
Kirsten H.
Trenton, NJ
I got this in my #ESVoxbox and was pretty excited to try it because I bleach the crap out of my hair. It smells AWESOME! It also makes my hair feel SUPER soft which is always a plus
Taylor H.
Marietta
I use this every time I shower, and I swear it's what has been keeping my hair healthy, strong, and allowing it to grow. It helps detangle after the shower and makes my hair soft and smooth. I've used the entire bottle and have to go buy some more!
Asia B.
Bethel Park, PA
I was a fan of Not Your Mother's before the brand garnered much popularity. I haven't found a product that I haven't liked. The "way to grow"leave in conditioner is one of my favorites as it smells wonderful and leaves my hair smooth and shines.
Chantil S.
Stillwater, OK
I use this every time I get out of the shower. The few times I've ran out or haven't been able to use it, I could definitely tell a difference in the way my hair felt and looked.
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
I use this along with the rest of the growth formula shampoo and conditioners Not Your Mother's sells. It smells like strawberries and leave my hair feeling quenched and soft when
I use it. I'm highly satisfied with all of NYM's high quality products that come at an affordable price range.
Selena B.
Hesperia, CA
I have a couple different leave in conditioners, but this one by far leaves my hair smelling like the product all day. I love the smell and I love how it leaves my hair when i just air dry.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
I LOVE THE Not Your Mothers BRAND!! This leave in conditioner is AMAZING!! :) I've only used two other leave in conditioners and I must say this one takes the cake and does its job :)
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.