BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Gabby G.
I can't get enough of this leave-in-conditioner! It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I have a very small travel size and need to upgrade to the larger one. It's perfect for my hair. I use it while my hair is still wet and it detangles and helps with frizz.
Nicole F.
I like this because it makes my hair grow and I also like how it is a leave in conditioner as well. The smell is amazing and the price is so affordable which is another reason why I purchase this product. I am very satisfied after using this product.
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Got this in a vox box and I've been using it daily. I have wavy hair that tends to get frizzy w the humidity and this has kept it silky soft throughout the day. Will buy when I'm out.
Katie M.
With really curly and dry hair this product is like my go to for moisture and helping it grow. I absolutely just love this. Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry brittle hair!
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
I love how this smells! It's one of the main reasons I've been using it. I haven't noticed a difference in my hair length yet, but I like the consistency of the product and how it sprays easily out of the bottle.
Shelby R.
I didn't notice dramatic results but I do think this product helped soothe the scalp to allow for faster growth. It smells a little different but in a good way that I enjoy. I love Not Your Mother's prods and will continue to purchase from this brand!
Brittany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use this product while on the boat or at the beach. I put this in my hair and then put in a bun for the day. my hair feels more conditioned after washing it after a day in the sun.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
I received this in a voxbox a couple months ago and I've been obsessed ever since! Overall it is a wonderful leave in daily conditioner. I do truly feel like my hair has grown after using this product. This product is about $5 at Walmart and worth every penny.
Sofea C.
Boulder Creek, CA
I use this product every morning when I get out of the shower and it works wonders! I have very processed hair and I swim daily and the chemicals make my hair incredibly brittle and this helps me brush the crunch right out! The smell is also amazing.
Lexi M.
Proctorville , OH
The bottle design is not my favorite as the spray is not very controlled but this product does seem to condition my hair throughout the day. I use it when my frizz is out of control and I need to contain it.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.