BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
Love this leave in spray! It leaves my hair silky and smooth, and it smells great! It's definitely an affordable, and really makes a difference for my fine and dye damaged hair. I haven't necessarily seen much more length out of my hair, but it definitely feels healthier!
LaTaya N.
The product is good but didn't work the best for my hair type. It smelled nice and set nice but left a greasy look once it sat for a little. They have other products in this brand that work better for me.
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
I received this product and when I used it I can't really call it a "leave in conditioner." It does not leave my hair feeling smooth, although, it does leave my hair smelling amazing and feeling very soft after my hair dries.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I started using this about two months ago because I really wanted to hair to grow. Surprisingly its grown! Maybe about 2-3 inches but I have not been consistent with it. But good news, IT WORKS!
Sabrina A.
Modesto, CA
Love the smell and how my hair isnt greasy after straighting it. Thats always hard for me to find a product that doesnt leave me with sticky or greasy hair. And my hair needs this its so damaged
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I borrowed my friends bottle while at her house and I was impressed! I really like this brand, and it's products. I felt clean and my hair felt smooth and soft. I will need to get this for myself!
Cyndi D.
Little Falls, MN
My favorite leave in spray. I bought it early this year as a part of a sale at Walgreens earlier this year. I've been hooked ever since. It smells amazing and makes my hair soft without the frizz. It has also kept my hair healthy as I've been growing it out. I love it!!!
Courtney H.
Lawton, OK
Best product for your hair ever. It smells AMAZING, lasts forever, and leaves your hair untangled and smooth. I love this product. It’s a great value too. One of my sworn favorite products. I’ve noticed my hair has grown a lot as well and doesn’t break off as much anymore.
Ashleigh M.
I just recently started using this product and I love it. It's so easy to apply, I spray it a few times in my hands and then scrunch it into my hair. I will more than likely be repurchasing this product
Melody L.
Blue Springs , MS
This is my go to spray when I get out of the shower. I have very thick curly hair that is a matted mess, especially when wet, and all I have to do is spray this stuff on and I can brush through my hair so easily and it doesn't make my curly hair stiff like other products.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.