BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Claire M.
I LOVE this conditioner. It's my go to. It's so cheap and lasts forever. It smells so good and really does help your hair grow. It doesn't make your hair greasy or heavy. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Blessing B.
I got this one courtesy of Influenster and I love how soft it makes my hair and how easy it is to detangle my hair afterwards. It's so I expensive which is awesome. The full size one is around $7.00.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
I only use on occasion but have been impressed with the results. Many leave ins leave a residue but this one I have found does not and does not weigh my light, fine hair down either
Ashley W.
Summerville, PA
this is my absolute favorite leave in conditioner ever I bought it just to try it out and fell on love and have bought it every time I go to buy a leave in its amazing it honestly compares to no other and the smell I love it who wouldn't want there hair to smell like that
Amanda R.
This is my all-time favorite leave-in conditioner. It benefits my hair is all of the ways a product like this should. I highly recommend if you just need that extra oomf, softness etc after washing!
Charity E.
Ogden, UT
I dye my hair often and have bleached my hair, my hair is damaged and I have been looking into leave in conditioners until my hair heals and most hair treatments are expensive.
I've came across Not Your Mother's line and I must say they are light weight and don't leave your hair greasy feeling. Highly recommend this line.
Molly W.
This product is super reasonably priced and lasts a very long time! it is a huge bargain and does just as good of a job as the pricier brands. The scent is amazing and it hydrates and shines my hair up without weighing my girls down. Very satisfied and would highly recommend!
Erin F.
Saint Louis, MO
The leave in conditioner by Not Your Mother's works really well and smells very nice.  For a drug store product it was on the pricer side, but it was overall very much so worth it.  It detangled most of my major knots in my hair and I would most likely use this product again.
Haley N.
Lake stevens, WA
Honestly I've noticed my hair becoming stronger and longer in the few months I've been using it. My hair is dark, thick, and color treated and it makes it so much healthier and doesn't disrupt the color.
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
Love this leave in spray! It leaves my hair silky and smooth, and it smells great! It's definitely an affordable, and really makes a difference for my fine and dye damaged hair. I haven't necessarily seen much more length out of my hair, but it definitely feels healthier!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.