BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lizeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
I gave it four stars because first of all it leaves my hair feeling soft but the smell isn't that pleasing. I received this product in my voxbox and it was one of the first things I wanted to try out.
Libby S.
This is a complete staple for me and I use it after every single shower! It really helps to remove my knots and doesn't make my hair greasy at all! Perfect formula and easy to use with a great scent!
Dakota L.
I use it maybe once a week when I get out of the shower. I like to do a blowout at the start of my week and this helps my hair look less frizzy and it makes my curls softer without adding the weight that some conditioners do. I will definitely be purchasing another bottle soon!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I use this 2-3 times a week after I wash my hair. I haven't noticed too much of a difference but then again I haven't been using it for too long. It smells great and doesn't leave my hair greasy though.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Awesome product! It is an AMAZING detangler; leaves my hair looking & feeling silky smooth, super strong and even smelling delicious. I'm excited to see how quick it promotes growth.
Haley N.
Lake stevens, WA
Honestly I've noticed my hair becoming stronger and longer in the few months I've been using it. My hair is dark, thick, and color treated and it makes it so much healthier and doesn't disrupt the color.
Claire M.
I LOVE this conditioner. It's my go to. It's so cheap and lasts forever. It smells so good and really does help your hair grow. It doesn't make your hair greasy or heavy. Definitely recommend to anyone!
audrey e.
Phoenix , AZ
I LOVE this leave-in conditioner. I sampled it a long time ago and fell in love. The smell is soo good. I can't tell if it actually improves hair growth but it certainly makes it easier to brush through my hair after the shower. I think it also makes my hair feel softer.
Illene R.
I received this in my Endless Summer VoxBox.. I've never been big on using the leave in conditioners or anything similar, but I used this and i have to say, I really liked it. More than any other I've tried. It left my hair feeling smooth and less tangled than usual and it also smelled so good!
Marisela R.
I've never been a big fan of leave in conditioner but I had tried this product. Still didn't really like it. I had ouch asked it at Ulta. It wasn't expensive all all but I was not fully satisfied with it.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.