BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Laci C.
Great product! Easy to use and apply. It left my hair feeling thick and voluminous! It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely repurchase this product because of how great it was! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good new hair care product!
Jaime W.
Raleigh, NC
I dye my hair regularly and was looking for a good leave-in conditioner to help combat the drying effects. I use this after every shower and it has definitely helped. The dispenser sprays well and the product smells good. After using it for a month, I am able to let my hair air-dry, which is progress!
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
I loved this product! it left my hair feeling smooth and shiny all day long after my shower. I have naturally fast growing hair, so I didn't notice much of a difference there. I would definitely buy again.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
Not Your Mother's products are great and this leave in conditioner doesn't disappoint. I don't buy it as much as other brands because I like to shop frugally but if it is on sale I will be first in line!
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
This is another great leave in! Leaves my hair smooth and frizz free! I love the way it smells and how affordable it is! I use this leave in when I'm leaving my hair curly and the result are always amazing!
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
Every time I get a leave in conditioner it always makes my hair feel very oily and not healthy, but this leave in makes my hair feel absolutely amazing. I have bought this 10 times and I will not stop.
MaryAnn V.
This product works exactly as it should. It is much better than the other alternatives. It smells nice and lasts all day. I used this product a few times a week. I am very satisfied with this product.
Samantha K.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Smells really good. But also tends to look a little greasy if you use too much. Really smoothd hair and makes it easier to wash and comb after a long night day. Definitely want to give it another try
Molly W.
I've tried this product several times and it does really help my hair grow when applied near the roots, but it's downfall is how it lays. It sits on top of my hair and makes my hair look VERY greasy near my roots. Wouldn't repurchase.
Lizeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
I gave it four stars because first of all it leaves my hair feeling soft but the smell isn't that pleasing. I received this product in my voxbox and it was one of the first things I wanted to try out.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.