BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love this stuff! I use it every time I get out of the shower. It untangles my wet hair and makes it super soft! It smells really good too and I love the bottle and how you can lock and unlock it.
Samantha L.
Tucker, GA
I received this in my endless summer voxbox. I wasn't satisfied at all. It left my hair worse than before I put it in. I have thick hair and it seemed to double the thickness. If you have thin hair it might be better. Just not the product for me
Christina H.
Lexington, KY
I really like this product (and all of Not Your Mothers products)! It smells amazing, and it's relatively inexpensive for it's worth and one bottle will last you quite a while. It's super hydrating, and makes my hair feel great! I'd definitely buy it again.
Brenda R.
Smells wonderful! I have noticed that my hair is much more healthier and has started to grow a bit more since using this product. I like the spray bottle top too. Overall a great product I will continue to use.
Johmary A.
I am a firm user of leave-in conditioners as my hair texture tends to be on the dryer side. I found that the product left my hair feeling great, and not overly greasy like other brand I've tried. My hair felt hydrated without feeling weighed down. I would recommend this product in a heart beat.
Sabrina A.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a great leave in conditioner. For someone with curly hair that is just a mess, I have found that this product really helps my curly hair look silky and I walk out of the house not looking like I have a nest on my head. Overall it's a great product and I would recommend it to anyone
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
This leave in conditioner is a nice drugstore option. The scent is great and the conditioning aspect is nice. I use it on my daughters hair and I can tell her hair is softer, shiny, and all around healthier.
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
The stuff I use everyday and will never stop! This product smells great and works well! The added bonus is the price... There is always a sale or deal on the not your mothers stuff. Like it's not cheap enough!
Sheridan A.
Denver, CO
Did not love it. I tried using it a few times and it's as if it just did not want to soak into my hair. It would dry funny and would not brush through well. I have very long, straight, fine hair and I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. Only NYM product I've been disappointed with.
Kelcey N.
San Bruno , CA
I got this for free from influenster, no lie summer vox box. And it leaves my hair so silky!!!! Smell is good as well. Now you're probably like why is she so amused? I've bleached my hair so many times and this makes me feel like I haven't!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.